We at The Gem Shop wish all of you a Happy New Year, filled with the beauty of the Mineral World. A new year brings new discoveries, and a few things we are excited about sharing with you in 2014:
- Quartzsite Show - The Gem Shop will be at the Quartzsite Pow Wow in Arizona. We will have rough rock, specimens, and many other great products on hand! The show runs January 22nd - 26th and we are located at Space 539-540. For more information check out: www.qiaaz.org/
- Tucson Show - We are also getting ready for our annual pilgrimage to Arizona for the Tucson Show. We have produced beautiful new cabochons, and specimens specifically for the show. We are located at The Tucson Showplace in space A1. The Tucson Showplace is officially open from January 31st - February 16th. For more information check out: www.tucsonshowplace.net
- New Show - We have added a new show to our spring schedule! The Gem Shop will be at the Heart of Wisconsin Gem & Mineral Society Club Show in Marshfield, WI on May 3rd & 4th. We hope to see you there!
- Calendar Submissions - 2014 may have just started, but it is never too early to start thinking about The Gem Shop's 2015 Calendar of Fine Agates and Jaspers. We are taking submissions of pictures of beautiful agates and jaspers for consideration to be included in the calendar. Send us your best pictures to email@example.com. If you have not picked up your 2014 Calendar it is not too late to order: http://thegemshop.com/collections/publications-1/products/2014-calendar-of-fine-agates-jaspers
- New Product - In 2013 we had new products and rock such as the Fossil Excavation Kits and Salvia Chalcedony. We will have more new products and rough rock in 2014. Keep an eye on future newsletters for further details.