Montana Moss Agate - Natural (tumbling)

$1.50

Translucent agate with black dendrites.
Small pieces screened for tumbling
It ranks at 7.5 on the Moh's Hardness Scale.
Size ranges from .5 to 1.5 inches.
Picture taken wet.

Note: Approximately 80 percent of this material is Montana moss agate. The other 20 percent consists of other rock from Montana, including petrified wood.