. Montana Moss Agate (Crushed) | The Gem Shop, Inc.

Montana Moss Agate (Crushed)


Translucent agate with black dendrites.
Crushed from larger pieces for tumbling
It ranks at 7.5 on the Moh's Hardness Scale.
Size ranges from chips to pieces over one inch.

Pictured wet.

Note: This material is not screened for size or color. It is taken straight from the crusher. Approximately 80 percent of this material is Montana moss agate. The other 20 percent consists of other rock from Montana, including petrified wood.